Bath, Beaufort County, North Carolina
Surveyed and Drawn by C. J. Sauthier in May 1769
Points Labeled on the Map:
- Road from Edenton
- Colonel Palmer's House (Later Palmer-Marsh House)
- St. Thomas Church
- Burial Ground
- Court House
- Gaol (Jail)
- Adams Creek (now Back Creek)
- "Pamplickoe Sound" (Old Town Creek; now Bath Creek).
At this time, the town limits of Bath were enclosed by a fence.